Skip to main content

Far from home - still connected

Have you ever felt you are in a weird place? Yes?

Probably you are out of your native/where you have grown up.

I personally feel that if we are out of our native/where you have grown up, we usually start observing things, incident & daily activities with more data points. For example, items available in the bakery at your native & outside. While digging in details we will find that oh man! buns are sweeter here then my native.

Many incidents which led me on this thought "why I left my home? WHY?". Money, obviously it's major reason what else? To eat sweet buns in a bakery? No. WHY? I left home to develop my self, my family & to survive with the competitive world. Still was not happy here.

Now the question is - is it worth to leave native?

How to measure this, it's a million-dollar question. Now let's again come to the data point.

  1. Have you ever worried about drinking water & milk in the early morning while you were in native? - No
  2. Have you ever checked the electricity bill while you were in native? - No
  3. Have you ever bought vegetables & fruits while you were in native? - No
  4. Have you ever did anything which leads you to discomfort easily in your comfort zone? - No
I collected the above data only when I came to Bengaluru far from home.

Our parents made our life so easy that we don't even know that what's going on? Now, please don't blame parents, it's natural to them LOVE. I am a father & can relate here.

The question is when we start observing things in detail? When we are not in a comfort zone.

By observing I found many things & activities which remind me of home, my native.

1) While travelling in native I usually prefer to sleep, as I am not worried - In Bengaluru I never, I saw few flags with LABBIAK YA HUSSAIN written on them while coming back to home (in Bengaluru) from the airport. I cried YES 28 years old man can cry. With a heavy heart, I just left the native & within 3 hours I saw those flags. After seeing the LABBAIK YA HUSSAIN flags on-road immediately my mind stopped, it was like I am on a different continent & suddenly my father hugged me, my brother smiled at me & my mom kissed me on hands. All screenshots started and they were not stopping at all. A pure, pious and homely dream during broad daylight with open eyes & goosebumps.

This is nothing else, this is the love of Hussain(a.s), a person who displaced his self and full family including 6 months old son to save people of Madina & Madina itself from war like situation. A person who converted HAJJ into UMRAH just before one day to make sure that MECCA doesn't fall into a war zone.

And suddenly by these thoughts, I felt that Hey Akbar! seriously you are not happy as you are out of native without any issues? You are earning a good (Alhmdullilah), your family is happy nothing is wrong.

What just I have to deal with is survival with enough resources.

The Karbala teaches me to survive anywhere.
The Karbala teaches me to create native where I live, just like Hussain(a.s) created a garden in Karbala from dessert.

If you are also facing any problem in your life and need motivation, look at the struggle of Hussain(a.s). Definitely, you will feel that your problems are nothing & you will be motivated to survive easily.


-AkbarAli Kharodia

Comments

  1. Could you please elaborate more about Hussain(a.s.) to whom you are referring to.. for people like me who are not aware..?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please refer this site for brief - https://whoishussain.org/

      Delete
  2. Allah knows well! Hussain is inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good moral learnt from this. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment